Tech Rider / Hospitality
BLECTUM FROM BLECHDOM: AUDIO/VIDEO TECH RIDER/INFO:
We usually use our own Mackie mixer to sub-mix. All of our electronics go through it, giving you a stereo line out (XLR or quarter-inch) from our mixer to your main board.
Please have available:
- Grounded power (no buzz) w/ one 6 output power strip + power converter if voltage is not 110-120 Volts. (we will also have adapters/transformers (from US to local power) with us, but whatever you have will be great for backup)
- two vocal mics, two mic stands
- large table to set up on (a tall table, standing height is best, if possible, big enough for two laptops and a mixer)
- stereo (not mono) audio PA / house system
- 2 stereo monitors
- piano size electronic keyboard
- an 8 channel mixer if possible
- for sets with video: video projector (with cable long enough to reach the stage), DVD player or laptop that can play DVDRs (PAL or NTSC), and screen (or wall) for projection.
IF FOOD AND/OR LODGING IS PROVIDED:
Lodging must have NO CATS (allergies).
Shared hotel room is good, OR shared lodging at someone’s house is good.
For medical reasons (for Bevin), food (vegetarian if possible) must have NO WHEAT / NO GLUTEN and no avocados.
Ideally we would like to be paid directly after the show, in Euros or local currency. If paying by bank transfer - the transfer should be received at least two weeks prior to the show.
CONTACT INFO WHILE TRAVELING:
We will have a US cellphone with us that accepts International texts and phone calls:
(US) 510 823 5324
You can also reach us by email off and on while we’re traveling.
kristin (at) kevyb (dot) com
blevin (at) lsr1 (dot) com